Crispy baby corn and mushroom chilli recipe is the contrivance of several spices and seasonings which is immersed in corn flour gravy which contains minuscule veggies to make it more exquisite. Let’s lean step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Crispy Baby Corn And Mushroom Chilli Recipe
- 6 Pieces Baby corn
- 6 Pieces Mushroo
- 6 Pieces Diced Capsicum Dice a piece of capsicum in 6 pices
- 4 tbsp All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Salt As per your taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Pizza Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Noodles masala (Ching's)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Chopped green chili and garlic
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- In a container add sieved all purpose flour or refined flour along with corn flour, salt, black pepper, coriander leaves, noodle masala as shown in the image.
- Add 3 tbsp of water to prepare a thick batter as shown in the image, submerge all the veggies as shown in the image.
- Heat a pan or griller and put veggies as shown in the image.
- Turn them and grill them from both the sides.
- Now put its flap and let it cook unless becomes nice and crisp.
- When you fill satisfied with the crunchiness then add pizza seasoning remove them.
- In a pan heat oil and add finely chopped onion, garlic and green chili and let them cook then add the mixture of Corn flour and water, let them cook then add vinegar, soy sauce and a tsp of salt.
- Reduce water as we want little dry sauce.
- Add grilled veggies in the pan and switch off the flame.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves or spring onion and the recipe is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.