This is the main prashad (offering to the God) recipe of Janmashtmi, we celebrate the festival of Lord Krishna’s birth where this recipe becomes an integral part of maha prashad. But here I have added some of the ingredients which adds more delight to this recipe and hence it becomes more healthy and delicious. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe in my version.
Healthy Coriander Churan/Coriander Panjiri Prasad
- 3 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp Almonds
- 2 tbsp Cashew nuts
- 2 pieces Cardamom
- 2 tbsp Demerara sugar
- 1 Piece Holy Basil
- Heat a pan and roast the coriander seeds.
- Add two three pieces of almonds and cashew nuts in the pan and roast them.
- In a bowl add chopped almond and cashew nuts.
- Take two pieces of cardamon press them little bit and add them in the bowl.
- Add two three threads of saffron in the same bowl.
- Put the roasted ingredients in the jar.
- In the jar add demerara sugar in the same jar.
- Grind them to form a powder like consistency.
- Transfer the grind ingredients in the bowl.
- Garnish it with holy basil and the recipe for prashad is ready.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.