When we talk about rice recipes then there are innumerable varieties to count, today I decided to cook masala rice which is concoction of several veggies and spices of your choice. It doesn’t require much embellishment while preparing, just few minutes! and the recipe is ready to be served. If you don’t want to cook separate vegetable recipe then this is best choice along with some pickles or chutney. Let’s learn step by step process to cook this masala rice recipe.
Watch Vegetable Masala Rice | Taste Like Biryani | मसाला राइस 🥘on YouTube
Masala Rice Recipe
- 1 cup Washed Rice
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Chopped Carrot
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt As per your taste
- 2 tbsp Corriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil/Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 pieces Slit Green Chili
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, let them splutter.
- Add onion and let them turn translucent then add slit green chilies.
- Add tomatoes and chopped carrot along with turmeric powder, salt and curry powder.
- When they will get cooked then add washed and soaked rice.
- Stir fry them for some time.
- Add coriander leaves into it.
- Add 1 and half cup of water into it and pressure cook it for for 8 minutes or with one whistle.
- Your recipe is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.