Mashed potato and peanut is very delicious concoction, one can have this recipe with rice dal or chapatis. I’ve not used garlic and onion in this so one can choose this recipe during festive season. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Mashed Potato and Peanut Curry Recipe (Without Onion Garlic)
- 2 Pieces Boiled Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Peanuts
- 1 tsp Peas
- 1 tbsp Chopped Tomato
- 1 Piece Dried Red Chili
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Black Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger paste or chopped chinger
- 1 tsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri mirch powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Sabji masala without onion grlic
- Add mustard oil in the pan and roast peanut in it.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, dried red chili and black mustard seeds and let them temper.
- Add tomato and peas in the pan.
- Add chopped ginger in the pan.
- Add dried fenugreek leaves, coriander powder, turmeric powder, kashmiri mirch powder, salt and vegetable powder.
- Add potato and stir fry them unless the aroma of spices stars coming out from the recipe.
- Add peanut, coriander leaves and two tbsp of water in the pan and let them cook.
- When water evaporates then switch off the flame.
- Serve it with rice or chapatis.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.