Mixed vegetables Manchurian is very famous Indo – Chinese recipe, here I’ve prepared it in dry version with almost no gravy. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Mixed Vegetables Manchurian Recipe
- 1 cup Chopped Cabbage
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp Chopped beans
- 1 tsp Choppd red chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped Carrot
- 1 tsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Dilute solution of cornflour starch
- 1 tbsp Black pepper and salt
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Each Soy sauce, Tomato Sauce and Chili Sauce
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 Cup Mustard Oil
- Take all the chopped ingredients as shown in the image.
- Take chopped onion.
- In a big container add all purpose flour and cornflour along with salt and pepper.
- Add all the chopped ingredients along with a tsp of garlic-ginger, keep kneading them do not add water as vegetables do have water contents.
- Prepare balls as shown in the image.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry them.
- When it is half cooked then remove it from oil.
- Again fry this half cooked manchurian.
- Remove it from oil.
- In a wok add 3 tbsp of oil and add garlic and ginger.
- Add vinegar and all the sauces along with salt and mix them well.
- Add manchurian bolls in the wok and stir fry them.
- Sprinkle chopped green and red chilies along with chopped coriander leaves.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.