Sabudana is considered as non grain and can be eaten during fasting, but here I’ve not prepared it for the fasting so I’ve used several ingredients which will make it very delicious. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Sabudana Vada Recipe
- 1 cup Soaked sago seeds I've used 7 hours soaked sago seeds, you can use overnight soaked as well.
- 1 Piece Boiled potato
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Kashmiri mirch powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Chicken masala powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 cup Oil
- Strain water from sago seeds and add boiled potatoes and coriander leaves and mash them together.
- Add all the spices like cumin seeds, turmeric powder, kashmiri mirch powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, salt and chicken masala powder, if you want you can add roasted peanuts as well.
- Mix the well to form a dough.
- Prepare vadas as shown in the image.
- Either deep fry them or shallow fry them.
- Put it out on kitchen towel.
- Serve them hot.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.