Some times we need healthy sweet delights for our cravings. So tried something nutritious with semolina and gram flour, let’s learn how to prepare this recipe with accurate measurement.
Semolina And Gram Flour Halwa Recipe
- 2 tbsp Semolina (Sooji)
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Dry roasted dry fruits Any of your choice
- 1 tsp Clarified butter (Ghee)
- 1 tbsp Sugar As per your taste
- Heat clarified butter in a pan.
- Add semolina and let it roast for some.
- Add gram flour in the same pan and roast them together unless turns brown.
- Add a cup of water and cardamom powder in the pan and keep stirring.
- Add dry fruits and sugar as per your taste and turn off the flame then mix them well. ( Note: I've used sugar with holy basil powder for flavoring ).
- Halwa is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.