Although spaghetti is the traditional staple food of Italian cuisine, but it is famous in all over the world. Basically it is prepared with wheat flour, but nowadays its variances are available in the market. I thought to bring some more delight in it by adding an Indian twist to the recipe, let’s prepare this recipe.
Spaghetti Recipe With Indian Twist
- 1 cup Boiled Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp Chopped tmatoes and green chili You can use onion as well
- 2 tbsp Chopped potatoes
- 2 tbsp Chopped beans
- 1 pinch Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Sabji masala powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri mirch powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Carrot, beetroot and apple juice It is optional
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Take boiled spaghetti in the strainer so that extra water can be discarded.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper powder on spaghetti.
- Add turmeric powder and kashmiri mirch powder in it.
- Drizzle a tsp of oil.
- Mix it well and add a tbsp of juice in the mixture and mix it well.
- Heat a pan and splutter cumin seeds, after that add mustard oil and heat it for some time, then add chopped tomatoes and green chili and fry for some time, then add chopped capsicum and green beans.
- Add finely chopped potatoes in the pan and cook it for sometime.
- Add turmeric powder,kashmiri mirch powder, salt and sabji masala powder one can use chicken masala powder as well.
- Cook it unless its rawness vanishes, then add spaghetti and toss it properly.
- Serve it hot with your favorite sauce or chutney.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.