I’ve given a twist to garlic bread turning it into a super crunchy cheese garlic bread. I’ve used whole wheat bread, cheese, garlic, butter, chopped green chili and chopped coriander leaves. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare super crunchy cheese garlic bread recipe. I’ve also shared YouTube video for this post, kindly view, subscribe and comment.
Watch Super crunchy cheese garlic bread recipe on YouTube
Super Crunchy Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- 2 Pieces Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Cube Salted Butter
- 3 tbsp Grated Cheese
- 1 tsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Pizza Seasoning
- Take all the ingredients as shown in the image.
- Heat a pan and toast the bread from both the sides.
- In the same pan melt salted butter.
- Add chopped garlic in the pan.
- Sear them for sometime.
- Put toasted bread above butter and garlic.
- Let it imbibe inside the bread from both the sides.
- Spread grated cheese on the bread.
- Put the lid on and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle pizza seasoning and your super crunchy cheese garlic bread is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.