Soup is an appetizer and hence taken before meal to stimulate one’s appetite, but due to its nutritional benefit always preferred. I’ve tried making mixed vegetable soup let’s learn step by step process to prepare soup recipe.
Vegetable Soupe Recipe
- 2 tbsp Half sliced carrot and half finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Half diced beetroot and half finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Peas
- 2 tbsp Corn kernels
- 1 tbsp Half copped and half finely chopped capsicum
- 1 tsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 1 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Corn flour and water mixture
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Salt As per your taste
- Take half a liter of water and boil it with chopped vegetables like carrot, beetroot, peas and corn kernels.
- Segregate water and vegetables with the help of strainer.
- Put the water aside, and if you have more water then preserve it for further use.
- Grind boiled ingredients as shown in the image.
- Heat a pan and add clarified butter as shown in the image.
- Add chopped garlic in the pan.
- Add chopped onion in the pan and let it turn translucent.
- Add finely chopped vegetables in the pan and fry them.
- Add chopped tomatoes in the pan.
- Add grind ingredients in the pan along with salt and black pepper powder.
- Add corn flour and water mixture.
- Add water if required and keep stirring.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.