Soya Nuggets Tahari or Tehri even sometimes Tahiri, is the concoction of Rice with several veggies and spices. But here I have used Soya Nuggets as the main ingredient of this recipe so it can be called as Soya tahari, unlike khichdi it is somehow similar to pulao or biryani. It can be called as comfort food as it requires no time to prepare this recipe, one can have this recipe anytime as it is packed with nutrition. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Soya Nuggets Tahari Recipe
- 1 cup Soaked Rice
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil/Clarified Butter
- 1 tbsp Chopped green chilies
- 2 tbsp Flat Lima beans / Beoad beans
- 2 tbsp Chopped Mushroom
- 1/2 cup Soaked Soya nuggets
- 2 tbsp Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Overnight soaked Gram lentils
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri lal mirch powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vegetable masala powder
- 2 tbsp Kitchen king powder or any vegetable powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Heat a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds into it.
- Add clarified butter or mustard oil into the cooker.
- Add chopped green chili in the cooker.
- Add broad beans or flat lima beans along with capsicum.
- Add soaked soya nuggets into it.
- Add chopped tomatoes, capsicum and mix them well.
- Add split gram lentils into it.
- Finally add soaked rice into the same cooker.
- Stir fry them for some time.
- Add all the spice and mix them well.
- Add water so that it should be just one inch above the rice level.
- Pressure cook it with one whistle and it is ready.
- Serve it hot with any curry or pickles.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.