Bhindi/Okra or Ladies finger Mustard paste Curry (sabji), is very tasty and easy to cook recipe, You can serve it with rice or chapatis.
Bhindi/Okra Mustard Masala Sabji
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Pieces Bay leaves
- 2 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Medium Size Tomato
- 3 Pieces Green Chili
- 7 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 10 Pieces Okra
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Take mustard seeds, garlic cloves, green chili and put it in grinding jar take a whirl around.
- Now add tomato pieces in grinding jar and again take a whirl around.
- Take Okra (Bhindi) wash it and cut it as shown in the image.
- Heat mustard oil in cooking pot and add cumin seeds and bay leaves.
- Now add the the mixture paste in the cooking pot and cook it.
- Add salt and turmeric powder in the cooking pot and fry it for 5 minutes. Now add Bhindi (Okra) and mix it.
- Cook it for 5 minutes after adding water.
- Recipe is ready to serve.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.