Broccoli is well known for its immense health benefits, one can prepare several dishes using this vegetable. I thought to give it a try and prepare manchurian with this, and here it is! It is super crispy and delicious recipe. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Broccoli Chilli Recipe
- 1 cup Broccoli florets Soak in water with a tbsp of Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Each Soy sauce, Tomato Sauce and Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 cup Mustard Oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger and garlic
- 1 Piece Slit Green Chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped Onion
- In a container add water and a tsp of apple cider vinegar and put broccoli florets into it.
- In a container add corn starch, salt and pepper and toss broccoli pieces into it so that it can get applied everywhere.
- Heat mustard oil and fry them as shown in the image.
- When they turns golden brown and crisp then remove it from oil and put it on kitchen towel.
- In another pan and a tbsp of oil, add chopped ginger, garlic, onion and slit green chili. When they turns soft and translucent then add vinegar, soy sauce, tomato sauce and chili sauce.
- Add fried broccoli and mix them together.
- Serve it hot.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.