Chilli paneer is very common Indo-Chinese recipe and street food of India, it can be prepared dry or with gravy. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Chilli Paneer Recipe
- 1 cup Diced Paneer
- 1 tbsp Diced Onion and sliced capsicum
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger and garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Each Soy sauce, Tomato Sauce and Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- Marinade paneer in corn starch and all purpose flour add a tbsp of water along with salt, fenugreek leaves and black pepper powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the cubes of paneer.
- When they turns golden brown from both the sides then remove them from the oil.
- Heat a tsp of oil and add chopped ginger, garlic and slit green chili.
- Add sliced capsicum and onion in the pan.
- Add all the sauces and white vinegar.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and all the sauces in the pan and stir fry the ingredients.
- Add cornflour and water mixture in the pan.
- Add diced paneer in the pan and stir fry them unless they becomes crispy.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.