Dhuska recipe is famous in Jharkhand (India), It is prepared with the appropriate consistency of batter with yellow split peas, split black gram lentils and rice. But here in this recipe I’ve used mung beans instead of split black gram lentils. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Dhuska Recipe With Mung Beans
- 1 cup Rice
- 1/2 cup Yellow split peas
- 1/2 cup Split mung lentils
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tsp Coriander laves
- Grind soaked rice and lentils.
- Add chopped green chili, salt, cumin seeds and coriander leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients and the batter is ready for dhuska preparation.
- With the help of ladle (करछुल) or ball scoop prepare this recipe.
- Heat oil and keep preparing this recipe.
- Cook it from both the sides.
- Remove it from the oil and put it on kitchen towel.
- Serve it with brown pea chola.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.