Dhuska is the famous recipe of (Jharkhand) India, It is also the most common street food of Jharkhand. It is basically eaten along with spicy curry. This recipe is made by soaking rice and lentils in water, then making its thick batter. Lets learn how to cook this recipe.
Watch Dhuska Chola Recipe | A must try recipe | जानिए धूसका कैसे बनाते हैं | Youtube
- 1 cup Rice
- 1/2 cup Split Black Gram
- 1/2 Cup Split Bengal Gram
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped Red Chili
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Take Rice and lentils which was already soaked for 12 hours, and grind it to form a thick consistency.
- Add chopped green and red chili, chopped coriander leaves and cumin seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients together and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes heat oil in the pan and with the help of spoon form the shape as shown in the image
- Fry it until it turns golden brown in colour.
- Take out fried dhuska on kitchen towel.
- Serve it with curry of your choice.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.