As we avoid the usage of onion and garlic during the festive seasons, so for those who are keeping fast and want some tangy side dish can try this recipe, it can be served with vrat wale aloo, sabudana, kuttu ki poori etc. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Mint Chutney Without Garlic
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 3 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Rock salt
- 1 tsp Amchoor powder
- 1 tsp Dry roasted Cumin and carom seeds Powder
- 2 Pieces Green chili
- 1 tsp Chat masala powder
- 1 tsp Chopped ginger
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Take both the leaves and wash them properly using water, in a grinding jar add mint leaves and green chilies.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Add chopped ginger.
- Finally add rock salt, black pepper powder, amchoor powder, chat masala powder, roasted cumin powder, roasted carom powder and lemon juice.
- Grind them without adding water, and then add a tbsp of water.
- Preserve it in refrigerator pouring it in an airtight container, as it doesn't contain garlic so it will stay for long time.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.