During festive season we avoid grans, so we keep experimenting what can be the best choice for delicious recipes, here I’ve prepared potato chops using kuttu flour, and this delicious twist is really perfect for fasting. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Vrat Wale Chops Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kuttu flour
- 3 Medium Boiled Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Rock Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Dry roasted Cumin and carom seeds Powder
- 1 tsp Amchor powder
- 1 tbsp Roasted Peanuts
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 cup Clarified butter (Ghee)
- Take roasted peanuts and grind them.
- Take all the ingredients as shown in the image.
- Mash them to prepare a dough as shown in the image.
- Take kuttu flour and add a tsp of salt and black pepper powder and combine them.
- Add water to form a smooth paste as shown in the image.
- Through the mashed potato mixture prepare chops as shown in the image.
- Dip it in the batter of kuttu flour.
- Mean while heat clarified butter for frying them. If you don't want to fry them then use appam tray to cook them.
- Flip them and cook from both the sides.
- Serve it with chutney of your choice.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.