As mustard paste okra curry is very easy and delicious recipe, its aroma always preoccupy the traditional cooking technique, but as we know this kind of recipe require garlic as its main ingredient. Here I’ve excluded garlic and added a unique ingredient for prolific delight. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Mustard Okra Curry Recipe Without Onion Garlic
- 1 cup Chopped okra
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Panch phoran Which include funnel seeds, fenugreek seeds, black mustard seeds, cumin seeds, mangrail
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 Piece Chopped Tomato
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Kashmiri mirch powder
- 1 Piece Bay leaf
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Vegetable powder
- Take chopped okra and shallow fry them.
- When it turns golden brown then remove it from the flame.
- Take chopped tomato, green chili, mustard seeds and coriander seeds in a grinding jar and take a whirl around.
- In a pan add panch phoran ( funnel seeds, fenugreek seeds, black mustard seeds, cumin seeds, mangrail) and let it splutter.
- Add bay leaf in the pan along with a tsp of oil.
- Add grind ingredients in the pan and let it cook for few minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and vegetable powder.
- Add fried okra in the same pan.
- Add a cup of water in the pan and simmer it for 2 minutes.
- Serve it with steamed rice.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.