Potato and cottage cheese curry is very delicious and perfect choice for festival session, as there is no onion and garlic in this recipe. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this curry recipe.
Potato Cottage Cheese Curry Recipe Without Onion-Garlic
- 1 cup Boiled Potatoes
- 1 cup Cubes of cottate cheese (Paneer)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Piece Dried Red Chili
- 1 Piece Bay leaf
- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- Heat clarified butter in a pan, add chopped cottage cheese and boiled potatoes in the pan.
- When the ingredients turns golden brown then remove it from the pan.
- In a pan add cumin seeds, dried red chili and bay leaf.
- In a grinding jar add chopped potatoes, chopped ginger and green chili.
- Heat clarified butter then grind ingredients in the pan.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt and vegetable masala.
- When the rawness of ingredients gets discarded add fried ingredients.
- Add dried fenugreek seed leaves in the pan.
- Add a cup of water and cook it for some time.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.