This recipe is the combination of lots of flavors, as the aroma of mustard, garlic, coriander and many more spices make it more relishing. I have prepared this recipe with traditional process so that its aroma will linger. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Okra Mustard Paste Curry (Bhindi Sarso Masala Curry) Recipe
- 10 Pieces Okra
- 1 Medium sized Tomato Chopped into small pices
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp Salt As per your taste
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 Pinch Panch phoran
- 1/2 Slice Lemon
- Take all the ingredients as shown in the image.
- In a grinding jar add tomato, ginger, garlic, green chili and mustard seeds and grind them into a fine paste.
- Wash okra and cut their front and tip.
- Put the slit in between the piece of okra.
- Cut all the okras in the same manner.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan.
- Add okra pieces and fry them.
- when then turns golden brown then remove it from the oil.
- In the same pan add panch phoran and let them splutter.
- Add grind ingredients in the pan and let them cook for some time.
- When the oil starts separating from the spices it the alarming time to add water into it.
- When water starts boiling add friend okra and cook it for another few minutes and switch off the flame.
- Add lemon juice into it.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve it with boiled rice or chapatis.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.