Mushroom Chilli is an Indo-Chinese recipe served with fried rice or noodles. I’ve given some twists to the same recipe and tried to cook it in an iron wok so that it can gets exploded with exquisite aroma. No further embellishment has been done, so lets learn step by step process to coo Mushroom Chilli recipe.
Mushroom Chilli Recipe
- 1 Cup Mushroom Soak it in boiled water for ten minutes
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 Piece Carrot Julienne striped
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Diced Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Diced Onion
- 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sace
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Refined flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Noodle Masala Powder
- Take all the ingredients as shown in the image.
- Take the sauces and vinegar as shown here.
- Take mushrooms and soak them in boiled water for ten minutes and then strain them.
- In a bowl add corn starch or corn flour, refined flour, black pepper, black salt and dried fenugreek leaves.
- Add water to form a paste and then submerge mushrooms into it.
- In an iron wok add coconut oil.
- Fry mushrooms into it.
- When they turns golden brown from both the sides then remove it from the wok and put it aside.
- Remove extra oil from the wok and add just 1 tbsp of coconut oil into it, followed by chopped garlic.
- Add chopped ginger and chopped green chilies into the wok.
- Add diced onion into the wok and let it turn translucent.
- Add julienne strips of carrot and diced capsicum into the wok.
- Add sauces and vinegar into the wok and mix them well.
- Add mushroom chunks and mix them well.
- Finally add noodles masala powder into the wok and mix them well, it is totally optional.
- Add the mixture of corn starch and water into the wok and mix them well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves into the wok and mix them well.
- Mushroom chilli is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.