Potato along with mustard paste curry is very quick and delicious recipe, if you have lack of time and don’t have much ingredients to cook then this recipe is the best choice. Let’s learn step by step process to cook this delicious recipe.
Potato Mustard Curry Recipe
- 2 Pieces Boiled Potatoes Broken with hand
- 2 tbsp Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 Piece Bay leaf
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds let it splutter and add cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- In a grinding jar add chopped tomatoes, mustard seeds, green chilies and coriander seeds. (Note: garlic and ginger can also be added as per your choice)
- Add grind ingredients into the pan and let it cook unless oil separates.
- When you will notice this consistency then add broken pieces of boiled potatoes.
- Mix it well as shown in the image.
- Add half a cup of water in the pan.
- Cover the lid and simmer it for some more time on low to medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice, garnish it with coriander leaves if you want and serve it.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.