Giving a twist to the recipe is always amazing, today thought to cook Soya chilli recipe in my own way so that it can be more delightful and prolific. It can be served as side dish, as a starter or snacks, even it can be served along with rice or chapatis. Let’s learn step by step process to cook soya chilli recipe.
Semi Soya Chilli Recipe
- 1 cup Soaked Soya nuggets I've used local soya which is very soft hence it doesn't require boiling, one can boil as per the choice of soya
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil/Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 tbsp All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Solution of Cornflour and water
- 2 tbsp Chopped Bell Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt As per your taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Take water in a container and submerge soya nuggets into it.
- Take soya nuggets in a container by squeezing out water and add rice flour, cornflour, all purpose flour 1 tbsp each along with a tsp of salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix them well and prepare marination.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry marinated soya nuggets.
- When soya nuggets turns golden brown then remove it from the flame.
- In the same pan add green chili, chopped onion and garlic.
- Add colorful bell peppers and let them cook.
- Add fried soya chunks in the pan and let them cook.
- Add the solution of corn starch and water in the pan.
- Add each chilli sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce and white vinegar in the pan and let them cook.
- Add salt if required, garnish it with coriander leaves and the recipe is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.