Salads are always preferable due to its roughage content and nutritional properties. I thought to bring some delight in salad recipe so that one can enjoy it, this salad recipe is free from oil and any preservative, so it can be preferable for diet conscious people. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this delicious salad.
Spaghetti Curd Salad Recipe
- 1 cup Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp Chopped tomatoes, capsicum, beetroot,coriander,tomatoes any freshly chopped veggies as per your choice or availability
- 2 tbsp Hung curd Simply put curd on strainer to remove water cotent
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- 1 tsp Carrot, apple and beetroot juice It is just to add flavor and color one can skip this
- Take spaghetti as per your choice, I've used semolina spaghetti, boil it adding a pinch of salt into it.
- Put the curd on strainer and let it segregate water content.
- In a bowl add strained and boiled spaghetti, followed by curd and chopped vegetables of your choice, sprinkle salt, black salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix it well and drizzle a tbsp of apple, beetroot and carrot juice to garnish the salad.
- Mix it well and refrigerate it for sometime, and salad is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.