Under my experimental cooking I tried to cook something spicy with spaghetti, and hence added so many concoction of spices to make it delightful which finally came out into Indo-Italian version, and yeah it was amazing. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Spaghetti Masala Recipe
- 1 cup Boiled Spaghetti
- 1 tsp Blackpepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 2 Pieces Slit green chilies
- 2 tbsp Chopped Green Beans
- 2 tbsp Grated Carrot
- 2 tbsp Grated Beetroot
- 2 tbsp Cauliflower Florets
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri lal mirch powder
- 1 tbsp Kitchen king powder or any vegetable powder
- 1 Cube Cheese
- 1 tsp Mint leaves
- 2 tbsp Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Take boiled spaghetti and add black pepper and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Heat a pan.
- Add cumin seeds in the pan.
- Add a tbsp of mustard oil and 2 slit green chilies.
- When green chilies turns soft then add chopped green beans.
- Add grated carrot and beetroot in the pan.
- Add cauliflower florets and capsicum in the pan.
- Add all the spices in the pan and mix it well.
- Add grated cheese in the pan and cook them together.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook them for 10 minutes.
- Add spaghetti in the pan.
- Garnish it with mint leaf and serve it hot.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.