Spaghetti is the traditional staple food of Italian cuisine, but nowadays it is famous all over the world. Basically it is prepared with wheat flour, but nowadays its variances are available in the market. Shapes also varies with names, I thought to bring some more delight in it by adding an Indian twist to the recipe, let’s prepare this recipe.
Spaghetti Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 cup Spaghetti Boiled and strained
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Chopped beans
- 2 tbsp Chopped Capsicum
- 1 tsp Chopped green chili
- 2 tbsp Chopped potatoes
- 2 tbsp Chopped Carrots
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Roasted coconut oil
- Take boiled Spaghetti and stain it, so that extra water can get discarded.
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder and salt on the Spaghetti.
- Add Mint leaves ( I've used dried leaves, one can use fresh mint leaves also).
- Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix them well.
- Take all the chopped ingredients as shown in the image.
- Heat a wok and add cumin seeds.
- Add green chilies into the wok.
- Add all the chopped vegetables into the wok.
- Add all the spices and salt into the wok.
- Cover the lid and cook the vegetables for sometimes.
- Add the spaghetti into the wok.
- Toss all the ingredients together in the wok.
- Spaghetti stir fry is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.