This time I tried whole wheat nimki recipe with some fabulous shapes, the shapes are being prepared using cookie cutter. Although it is similar to ordinary nimki recipe, but its shapes are making a difference. Let’s learn how to prepare this recipe.
Whole Wheat Nimki (Various shapes)
- 2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Ajwain (Celery seeds)
- 1 tsp Kalonji or Mangrail, Black Caraway, Nigella,
- 1 tbsp Salt As per the taste
- 2 tbsp Clarified butter (Ghee)
- 1 tbsp kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 2 Cup Roasted Coconut oil For frying
- In a big bowl add wheat flour, celery seeds & kalonji.
- Add clarified butter in the same bowl.
- Add dried Fenugreek leaves and salt.
- Mix them well for some time, so that everything gets combined together.
- When consistency becomes binding, then it is properly combined.
- Add water and knead a dough.
- Cover it with damped clothe.
- Take a small portion of dough and prepare a flat bread.
- Cut them using a knife.
- Similarly we will use heart shaped cookie cutter.
- See how it looks
- Use flower cookie cutter.
- Deep fry them.
- Recipe is ready to be served, preserve it in an airtight container and eat whenever u want.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.