Vegetable concoction pulao is the falsification of several vegetables so it is nutritious. This recipe can be served with simple pickle or chutney, so when there is dilemma about cooking any curry recipe then one can try cooking this recipe. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare vegetable concoction pulao recipe.
Carrot And Beetroot Pulao Recipe
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 Piece Bay leaf
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Funnel Seeds
- 1 Piece Star Anise
- 1 Piece Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Piece Green Cardamom
- 1 Piece Clove
- 1 tsp Grated Garlic and Ginger
- 1 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Chopped beans
- 1 tbsp Grated Carrot
- 1 tbsp Grated Beetroot
- 1 tbsp Cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp Resins
- 1 tbsp Green Peas
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Salt As per the taste
- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- Add all the dry spices in the pressure cooker as shown in the image.
- Add clarified butter in the cooker.
- Add grated ginger and garlic and stir fry it.
- Add chopped onion followed by chopped green chili and tomatoes.
- Add chopped been, grated carrot and grated beetroot in the cooker.
- Add cashew nuts and resins in the cooker.
- Add green peas in the pan and add washed rice in the cooker.
- Mix it well and stir fry for sometime.
- Add one cup of water or just measure it from the surface of rice which may be one inch, measuring it with finger.
- Pressure cook it with one whistle.
- The recipe is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.