Today I thought to share a very common recipe of India i.e. Yellow peas curry. I am bringing the traditional way of cooking this recipe. Let’s learn step by step process which is being depicted though images.
Yellow Peas (Chole) Curry Recipe
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 tbsp Corriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Amchoor Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Choley Powdwer
- 1 cup Yellow Peas
- Take all the chopped ingredients and grind it.
- 12 hours soaked and washed Yellow peas and Pressure cook it for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds after that add the grind paste
- Now add all the spices and fry it for some time.
- Add half a cup of water and again cook it for 5 minutes.
- Delicious recipe is ready to be served along with rice or chapatis,
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.