This recipe is very popular prashad (offering to the God) recipe, which can be served and prepared only during certain occasions, like Janmashtmi, Satyanarayan pooja etc. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Churan Prashad/Panchamrit Panjiri Prasad/Atte ki Panjiri (पंजीरी प्रसाद)
- 1 Cup Wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Clarified butter
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tbsp Cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp Almonds
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp Bura sugar
- 2 Pieces Holy Basil
- Heat 1 tbsp of clarified butter in a pan.
- Add 1 cup of wheat flour in the pan.
- Roast them unless they tunes golden brown.
- Transfer this roasted wheat flour into a bowl.
- Add raisins in the bowl.
- Add chopped almonds, chopped cashew nuts and cardamom powder along with bura sugar.
- Garnish it with holy basil and the prashad is ready.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.