We often tag cream cheese with sweet dish, but in India it is often cooked as a curry like paneer bhurji, if it get mixed with sugar it turns into a very delicious sweet dish that is known as chena, it is even more delicious and healthy when mixed and cooked with vegetables. Hence I thought to put some embellishment in this recipe. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Cream Cheese Mixed Vegetable Recipe
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Chopped beens
- 2 tbsp Chopped Capsicum (Bell Pepper)
- 2 tbsp Chopped Carrots
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Choped Green Chili
- 2 tbsp Chopped Tomatos
- 2 tbsp Chopped potatoes
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt As per your taste
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Pinch Asafoetida
- 1 tbsp kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Take all the chopped vegetables as shown in the image.
- Take all the spics as shown in the image
- Heat oil in a pan and add asafoetida along with cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add chopped onion and stir fry them unless they turns translucent.
- Add all the chopped veggies into the pan and stir fry them.
- Add the spices and stir fry them.
- Finally add cheese cream and mix it.
- Recipe is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.