Dahi chewda/chuda or dahi poha is super quick breakfast, If one can eat this recipe in the morning then there will be no any craving and those who are suffering from constipation and acidity they should try this recipe and get rid of any disease related to stomach. This combination of food is very common in eastern part of Indian subcontinents like Bihar. Nowadays people are turning towards the traditional recipes as they found these ready-made products available in the market are not worth eating. Let’s learn this super-quick no- cook recipe.
Dahi Poha| Dahi Chewda | Yogurt, flattened rice, jaggery & pomegranate
- 1 Cup Flattened rice
- 2 Cup Homemade curd/ Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp Jaggery one can even use sugar or mishri
- Take 1 cup of flattened rice soaked in water for two minutes and then strain it and keep it in a container. ( One can soak the flattened rice as per the thickness of it which varies, hence its quality can be taken into consideration, if it is more thick then soak for five minutes, if you are using thin flattened rice then soak it for a minute)
- Add two cups of cued into it, u may use less curd if you want.
- Mix it well.
- Add jaggery or sugar as per your choice.
- Mix them well.
- Decorate it with Pomegranate seeds and serve it.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.