Malbhog prashad is generally prepared and offered to the lord Vishnu, this prashad recipe is famous in northern part of India, I have tried this recipe to appease my lord krishna. Even one can prepare this recipe during Krishna janmashtmi or Satya narayan pooja. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Malbhog Prashad Recipe
- 1 Pieces Bananas Ripe banana
- 1 tbsp Demerara sugar Or any sugar of once choice
- 1 tbsp Chopped Almonds
- 1 tbsp Cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 1 Pinch Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Clarified butter
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Pieces Holy basil leaf For garnishing
- Take a bowl and add two bananas into it.
- Mash them either with hand or with the help of fork.
- Mean while heat a pan and add 1 tsp of clarified butter into it.
- Add half a cup of whole wheat flour into the pan and roast it.
- When it turns golden brown and a sweet aroma starts emitting from the flour then switch off the flame.
- In the bowl add demerara sugar.
- In the same bowl add chopped almonds and cashew nuts.
- Add raisins & cardamom powder into the bowl.
- Add roasted wheat flour in the bowl.
- Mix them well.
- Add milk and form a pudding like consistency.
- Garnish it with holy basil and the prashad is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.