Spinach is very nutritious and adds value to the recipes, Mixing it with wheat flour gives it nice texture, and turns it more delightful. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Palak (Spinach) Poori Recipe
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 1/2 cup Boiled and grind Spinach
- 1 tsp Celery Seeds (Ajwain)
- 1 tsp Kalonji or Mangrail, Black Caraway, Nigella,
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Vegetable oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour along with clarified butter mix it well, add salt or black salt,celery seeds and kalonji seeds.
- Add spinach and prepare a dough, add water if required.
- Put the dough aside for 2 minutes,
- Take out small portions of the dough and with the help o rolling pin and rolling board prepare flatbread.
- Heat oil in a pan and prepare poori.
- Serve it with any curry recipe.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.