Sago khichdi is very quick and easy recipe, it is also known as comfort food due to its easily accessibility. Here I’m adding fasting ingredients to prepare sago khichdi, let’s learn how to cook this recipe.
Sabudana (Sago) Khichdi Recipe
- 1 cup Soaked Sago Soaked in water for 4 hours
- 1 tbsp Rock Salt
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1 tbsp Chipped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Piece Boiled Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green chili
- Heat Ghee in a pan and add peanuts to roast it and put it aside.
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp of ghee, add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Take boiled potatoes and soaked sago seeds and add in the same pan along with roasted peanuts.
- Toss it well and add garam masala powder and cumin powder garnish it with coriander leaves recipe is ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.