Sirke wali Pyaz is very delicious and can be served as a taste enhancer, generally we find this recipe in restaurants along with main course food, but making the same recipe at home will give us more opportunity to enjoy it whenever we want. This recipe is best for summer season and even best for digestion.
Sirke wali Pyaz (Vinegar Onion) recipe| सिरके वाली प्याज
- 250 Gm Baby onion
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 Piece Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Piece Medium sized beetroot Slice it
- 1 tsp Crushed Black pepper
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Take baby onions and peel off the cover and cut the upper portion of it, wash it and strain.
- Take all the ingredients as shown in the image.
- Heat half a cup of water as shown in the image.
- Add cinnamon stick and crushed black pepper into the water.
- Add salt and sugar into the container.
- Add sliced beetroot into the container.
- When it starts boiling and water starts to reduce its quantity, then switch off the flame.
- Let it cool down.
- Take the onions in a container.
- Add vinegar into it.
- Strain the boiled water into the container.
- Put it in an airtight container and let it rest for 12 hours.
- Recipe is ready, preserve it and use it a month or two.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.