Banana fritters or केले की पकौड़ी is generally prepared with gram flour combined with several spices, but here I have used buckwheat flour as this recipe is for fasting, I have added permitted ingredients in the potato mixture but one can add or remove the ingredients as per one’s choice. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Vrat Wale Banana Fritters
- 2 tbsp Buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp Rock salt
- 1 Piece Raw Banana
- 1 Cup Coconut oil
- Take 2 tbsp of buckwheat flour add rock salt and water into it, prepare a batter with a consistency neither too runny nor too thick
- Cut banana into pieces and soak them in water
- Transfer the pieces of banana into the batter and mix them well so that it get coated properly
- Heat coconut oil in a wok and fry the fritters
- Flip it over and fry them from both the sides
- When it turns crispy then Remove it from the wok
- Fritters are ready to be served
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.