As we know cakes are baked on various occasions, but one can bake it at home without eggs very easily, that too very soft and delicious. I have added a twist by making it more sumptuous and delightful even healthy. One can adjust the concoction of ingredients as per one’s choice, I have baked cup cakes also from the same batter. Let’s learn step by step process to prepare this recipe.
Watch Whole Wheat Pumpkin Walnut Cake & Muffin | Vegetarian on YouTube
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Walnut Cake & Muffins
- 2 Cup Boiled and peeled off
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1, 1/2 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Cup Damerara Sugar
- 1 Cup Clarified butter
- 2 tbsp Walnut
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Pinch Baking soda
- Take boiled and peeled off pumpkin in a bowl.
- Grind them in a mixture grinder.
- Take another container and place a sieve, then put whole wheat flour in the sieve along with baking soda and a pinch of baking powder and transfer the dry ingredients into the container.
- Take clarified butter in a container and add damerara sugar into it.
- Whip them to form a smooth paste, if you have lack of time, then grind them together.
- Transfer the mixture of sugar and butter into the flour.
- Add milk and mix them well.
- Add pumpkin paste in the same container.
- Whip them for some more time, and add condensed milk and again whip the mixture.
- Now put some walnut into the container, also add Vanilla essence and mix them well, and the cake batter is ready.
- Place butter paper into a cake tin.
- Transfer the cake batter into it and bake it using microwave at 180°C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Now transfer the rest of the batter into the cup cake mold.
- Similarly bake them at 180°C under convection for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Muffins are ready to be served.
Shubhra is young blogger, marketing and human resource professional. She loves being healthy and being human. You can see the sense of her interests in her articles. Shubhra is social! get in touch with her.